top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·7 members
Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

How to Download and Enjoy Rabba Heropanti Full Song HD 1080p Blu-ray Movie Online

Rabba Heropanti Full Song HD 1080p Blu-ray Movie Download

If you are a fan of romantic songs with soulful melodies and beautiful lyrics, you might have heard of Rabba from the movie Heropanti. This song is sung by Mohit Chauhan and composed by Sajid-Wajid, with lyrics by Kausar Munir. The video features Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon as the lead pair in a scenic location. The song is available in high-definition ( HD) and Blu-ray quality, and you can download it online from various sources. But before you do that, let's learn more about this song, its singers, its lyrics, and how to enjoy it to the fullest. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about Rabba Heropanti Full Song HD 1080p Blu-ray Movie Download.

rabbaheropantifullsonghd1080pbluraymoviedownload

What is Heropanti?

Heropanti is a 2014 Bollywood action-romance film directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. It is a remake of the 2008 Telugu film Parugu. The film marks the debut of Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon in lead roles, along with Prakash Raj, Sandeepa Dhar, and Vikram Singh in supporting roles. The film was released on May 23, 2014, and received mixed reviews from critics and audiences. The film was a commercial success, earning over 72 crore at the box office.

The plot of the film revolves around Bablu (Tiger Shroff), a young man who falls in love with Dimpy (Kriti Sanon), the daughter of a powerful and ruthless politician Chaudhary (Prakash Raj). Chaudhary is against their relationship and wants to marry Dimpy off to another man. He kidnaps Bablu and his friends and threatens to kill them if they don't leave Dimpy alone. Bablu decides to fight back and rescue his love, while also exposing Chaudhary's crimes and corruption.

Who are the singers of Rabba?

Mohit Chauhan

Mohit Chauhan is an Indian playback singer and former lead vocalist of the band Silk Route. He is known for his distinctive voice and versatile singing style. He has sung many popular songs in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, and other languages. He has won several awards for his singing, including two Filmfare Awards, two Zee Cine Awards, two IIFA Awards, and one Screen Award.

Some of his famous songs are Tum Se Hi from Jab We Met, Masakali from Delhi-6, Pee Loon from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, Sadda Haq from Rockstar, Ilahi from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Matargashti from Tamasha, and many more.

Sajid-Wajid

Sajid-Wajid was a duo of Indian music composers and singers who worked predominantly in Bollywood. They were brothers Sajid Khan and Wajid Khan, who started their career in 1998 with the film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya. They composed music for many hit films such as Tere Naam, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Partner, Dabangg series, Ek Tha Tiger, Rowdy Rathore, Jai Ho, and others. They also sang some of their own compositions such as Jalwa from Wanted, Fevicol Se from Dabangg 2, Mera Hi Jalwa from Wanted, etc.

They won several awards for their music, including one Filmfare Award, one IIFA Award, one Zee Cine Award, one Screen Award, and one Mirchi Music Award.

Sadly, Wajid Khan passed away on June 1, 2020 due to COVID-19 complications.

What are the lyrics of Rabba?

Meaning and translation

The lyrics of Rabba are written by Kausar Munir, who is a renowned lyricist and screenwriter in Bollywood. She has penned songs for films such as Ishaqzaade, Dhoom 3, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dear Zindagi, and Secret Superstar. She has also written dialogues for films such as Talaash and Baar Baar Dekho. She has won one Filmfare Award and one Mirchi Music Award for her lyrics. The lyrics of Rabba are in Hindi, and they express the feelings of love, longing, and gratitude of the protagonists. Here is the meaning and translation of the lyrics in English: Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Mujhe bas ik jhalak to dikha Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God Just show me a glimpse of her Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Tu hi to hai mera ab sahara Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God You are the only one who is my support now Kyun hai mujhe lagta khuda se bhi tu pyaara Why do I feel that you are more dear to me than God Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Mujhe bas ik jhalak to dikha Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God Just show me a glimpse of her Tujhse juda hoke maine jaana hai kya mohabbat By being separated from you, I have learned what love is Tere bina jeena hai kya marna hai kya Without you, what is living, what is dying Tujhse juda hoke maine jaana hai kya mohabbat By being separated from you, I have learned what love is Tere bina jeena hai kya marna hai kya Without you, what is living, what is dying Tere liye maine itna kiya For you, I have done so much Tune mujhe diya kya What have you given me Phir bhi tera hi intezaar hai Still, I am waiting for you Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Mujhe bas ik jhalak to dikha Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God Just show me a glimpse of her Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Tu hi to hai mera ab sahara Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God You are the only one who is my support now Kyun hai mujhe lagta khuda se bhi tu pyaara Why do I feel that you are more dear to me than God Rabba Rabba mere Rabba Rabba Mujhe bas ik jhalak to dikha Oh God, oh God, my God, oh God Just show me a glimpse of her Analysis and interpretation

The song Rabba is a romantic ballad that conveys the emotions of the lovers who are separated by fate and circumstances. The song has a soothing melody and a soft rhythm that create a sense of calmness and serenity. The song also has a touch of spirituality and devotion, as the singer addresses his beloved as his god and his support. The song reflects the theme of the movie Heropanti, which is about the power of love and the struggle against oppression and injustice.

The song also uses various literary devices such as repetition, rhyme, metaphor, and hyperbole to enhance its impact and appeal. For example, the word "Rabba" is repeated several times throughout the song to emphasize the singer's plea and desperation. The words "jhalak" (glimpse) and "sahara" (support) rhyme with each other and create a contrast between the singer's desire and reality. The singer also compares his beloved to god and says that he loves her more than god, which is a metaphor and a hyperbole that show his extreme devotion and passion. b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page